Flight Logistics, Inc. COVID – 19 Passenger Information
The health and safety of our employees and our passengers has always been a priority for our company. The Management and Crew of Flight Logistics, Inc. are committing themselves to meeting the guidelines of the CDC, and AOPA recommendations to protect you as well as ourselves. We will do our part, and we ask you to also follow good practices as we work together to safely return to flying.
Here are some of the things we are doing now until the guidelines change:
- Social Distancing – six foot spacing will be mandatory where possible
- Hand sanitizers will be available in many locations throughout the main Lobby and in all the Aircraft
- All crew members and passengers (except those under the age of 2) will be required to wear face masks during all phases of the trip including; greetings, luggage handling, passenger boarding and deplaning operations.
- Crew members will be screened daily for recent history, COVID-19 symptoms and temperature checks.
- Passengers will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their flight and escorted to the aircraft when all members of the party have arrived.
- Aircraft will be sanitized each leg using the approved guidance outlined by the CDC, FAA and AOPA
- Aircraft will be cleaned and disinfected after each completed charter.
Here are some things you can do to help:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Wear facemasks
- Use onboard hand sanitizers
- Avoid close contact with others by allowing at least six feet between fellow passengers while waiting before and after the flight.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well